The Frosted Coconut Margarita — A Tropical Destination in a Glass
I’m letting my Ego run wild on this one: I’ve invented something legendary.
I love a Margarita that’s frosty, not too sweet and flavored just right with a Mild Silver Tequila.
The “Frosted Coconut Margarita” fits the bill with a Tropical Twist — and works it’s way well past the Hot Summer Months and into the Holiday Season.
Sipping on a few of these (especially by the pool) will transport you to your own Private Island of inner paradise.
The Recipe couldn’t be simple!
- The Juice of Three Fresh Limes
- One Tablespoon of Lemon Zest
- One Tablespoon of Goya CREAM of Coconut
- One Two Tablespoons of Goya Coconut MILK
- One Cup of Ice
- One Fourth of a Cup (or more) of Espolon Tequila
Place all your ingredients into a Blender.
Blend — then Pour into a Glass with a Lime Slice Garnish.
Drink, Enjoy and Get Boozy!