The Hamptons Home Cook
Sometimes the simplest recipes are my favorite.
Whether you’re making a steak dinner, grilling hamburgers for two or even craving a midnight snack — this crispy and salty treat will do the trick every time.
- Four Medium Sweet Potatoes
- Five Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- One and a Half Teaspoons of Sea Salt
- One and a Half Teaspoons of Pepper
- One and a Half Teaspoons of Adobo
- One and a Half Teaspoons of Chili Powder
- One Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- One Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- Tip of a Teaspoon of Granulated Sugar
Vertically segment each Sweet Potato into halves and then each half into sixths.
When finished slicing, you should have wedge sized segments of Sweet Potato.
Lightly grease a sheet pan with Olive Oil — and place the sweet potato segments onto the pan, spacing each wedge a half an inch apart from one another.
Drizzle the top of the Sweet Potato Fries with Olive Oil and then add each listed seasoning, one at a time.
When finished seasoning, toss the sweet potatoes throughly in the olive oil and seasonings until well coated.
Place into a 425 Degree Oven for a 20–25 Minutes, until Golden Brown and crisp.
Visit The Hamptons Home Cook on YouTube, Instagram and Twitter: